The form is mostly self-explanatory but here ore some clarifications if needed:
- Since you don't have an account yet, you go right past "sign in“ and
- In order to create an account, you fill in you name and e-mail first, then select a password and repeat it in the following line.
- The link "Email Customer Support" gets you directly to my e-mail in case you require further help.
- The four credit card symbols are just for your orientation. They show which cards are accepted. You don't need to (and actually can't) select a card type.
When you enter your credit card number, the server automatically recognizes the card type
- The expiration date is in the format month/year, so for example 08/18 for August 2018.
- The CVC is the security code which is four digits on an Amex and can be found on the right hand side over the card number on the front of your card, while it is three digits on Visa and Mastercard, where they can be found on the back side of the card over your signature.
- You can chose Paypal if you do not have a credit card. Credit card payments are handled through Stripe in a very secure server.
- An invoice will automatically be sent to you from Quaderno. Check you spam folder if it doesn't arrive at once.
- By leaving the box "Subscribe to our email list" ticked you make sure you receive updates whenever they come. You can always unsubscribe.
- You need to tick the box"I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this page." to be able to complete the purchase.
- The button "complete my purchase“ sends your purchase and you're done!